The reason for this notice
1. The Holder of the processing
The Holder of the processing of the personal information is CORNELIA CAPITAL SPA Office: Via di Santa Cornelia, 5 – 00060 Formello Rm, Italy VAT number 04227090166
2. Personal information
The personal information supplied by the user (from here on “interested party”) sent to us optionally, explicitly and voluntarily by filling in the specific forms required by some services on the site and which may require fulfilling (even-tual) requests for information and/or contact by the interested party. For example, from the form “Communicate with us”, “contact us” or “Work for us”. The types of information given by the user: name and surname, email address, tele-phone number and address.
3. Purposes of the processing
Primary purposes. The personal information supplied with the explicit and straightforward consent directly by the inter-ested party/user, are use by CORNELIA CAPITAL for fulfilling any eventual request made by the user gathered in the form on the website for statistical purposes concerning the use of the site, for management purposes and the evaluation of curriculum vitae, as well as for purposes connected to the legal, statutory and European Community regulations obliga-tions, directives from authorities empowered to do so, or supervisory and control bodies. Secondary purposes. With the explicit and straightforward consent of the interested party the information supplied can be used for sending the newsletter, promoting CORNELIA CAPITAL Spa’s institutional services and those of its partners. The processing could use electronic or internet methods of contact as outlined in article 130 of the Code, for example, emails.
4.Methods of processing
The personal information is processed with computer and internet tools for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were gathered. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of information, ille-gal or improper use and unauthorized access. The processing connected to the web services are carried out at the Holder’s office.
5. Optional nature of supplying information
The interested party is free to supply the information indicated on the website forms. Failure to supply the information would make it impossible to carry out the requests.
6. Duration of the processing
The personal information of the interested party will be kept for the time limits that will be indicated below in accord-ance with article 13, clause 2 of the Regulation.. The personal information will be kept in electronic form for the time deemed necessary for the supply of the services requested after which they will be deleted. The personal information supplied with the curriculum vitae will be kept in electronic or paper form for a maximum of 24 months after which it will be deleted, unless otherwise requested by the Interested party. In all cases the personal information will be kept for the time necessary and not exceeding the time required for achieving the purpose described above and for the obligations required by law.
7. Communication and distribution of information.
Personal information gathered by the holder of the website forms will not be “distributed”, that is they will not be made known to undetermined subjects. On the other hand, such information will be “communicated” by us, on other words the information will be made know to determined subjects as specified below:
- personnel and collaborators appointed as Data Processors for personal information in the areas of competency;
- to third parties to which CORNELIA CAPITAL refers for the execution of promotional, professional and technical ser-vices and duly appointed for processing personal information as Managers or externals Holders functioning for the purposes listed above ;
- to third party companies connected to CORNELIA CAPITAL Spa for newsletters and specialist and institutional infor-mation concerning CORNELIA CAPITAL Spa’s activities, for supplying the Interested party with information according to article 14 of the Regulation ;
- to the Postal service and other companies for the delivery of informative material or affiliated other bodies for the improvement of quality and quantity of the services offered;
- to public bodies that could access the information due to legal or regulatory requirements within the limits set by the regulations;
8. Transferring the information to countries that are not part of the European Union.
We advise you that in accordance with article 13, clause 1 of the Regulation, your personal information will not be sub-jected to transfer to other countries.
9. The right of the Interested party to exercise rights
In accordance with article 7 of the Code and articles 13, 15, 18, 19 and 20 of the Regulation, we inform you of the Holder’s obligations in your regards.
- You have the right to ask the Holder for access to personal information, rectification or deletion of the same, the addition of information or limiting the processing that concern you or to oppose the processing in the cases outlined;
- You have the right to make a complaint the Control Authority (Guarantor of Privacy) when you consider that your personal information has been processed illegitimately, the Guarantor can be reached through the website www.garanteprivacy.it;
- The Holder guarantees that any rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing carried out on the request of the interested party, except when this may be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts, will be communicated to the Holder or each of the addressees if the interested party requests ;
- In addition, permission granted for the primary and secondary purposes may be withdrawn at any time;
- Exercising rights is not subject to any limit of form and you will be supplied with written feedback within 30 days, unless you specifically request verbal feedback;
- In order to exercise your rights you can contact the “Holder of processing” of your personal information at any time, which is CORNELIA CAPITAL Spa – Office: Via di Santa Cornelia, 9 – 00060 Formello RM Italy VAT no. 08424020967 Contact details: Mail:email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +39 06 40411918
CORNELIA CAPITAL Spa informs you that over time the computer systems and software procedures used in the operation of this website gathers information in the course of their normal operation and the transmission of some personal information is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information has not been gathered to be associated with the interested parties indentified, but by their very nature could, through elaboration and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users. IP addresses or the dominion names of the computers used by users which connect to the site, Uniform Resource Identifier addresses for the resources requested, time of the request, method used to carry out the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the state of the reply (successful, error, etc) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment fall within this category of data This data is used only for the purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information for the use of the site and to con-trol its proper operation and are deleted immediately after elaboration. The data may be used for ascertaining responsi-bility in the case of hypothetical cyber crimes against the site. With the exception of the latter, at the present time web contact data are not kept permanently. Independent of the presence of cookies, the following information for any access of the site is recorded: type of browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera), operating system (i.e. Windows, Macintosh), the visitor’s host and the URL of origin, as well as data of the page requested. This data may be used together and anonymously for statistical analysis of the use of the site. Finally, the use of so-called session cookies (which are not memorized persistently on the user’s computer and disap-pear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the identification of session identifiers (made up of casual numbers generated by the server) needed to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
10. Information on Cookies
(Made in accordance with the Provision of the Guarantor of May 8th, 2014 published in the Italian Government Ga-zette no. 126 on June 3rd, 2014 and transposing directive 2002/58/CE and 2009/36/CE)
Cookies are differentiated in:
- Technical cookies needed for proper functioning of the website and therefore for proper navigation. The tech-nical cookies can be session (of limited duration, the time of navigation), or persistent (in other words they remain within the browser for a time longer than navigation). Included in these are also c.d. functional and analysis (statistics) cookies. Analytical cookies are not necessary for the operation of the site.
- Profiling cookies are used to monitor the user in respect to navigation within the website with the aim of creat-ing real profiles of preferences and choices, thus making it easier to sent aimed advertising messages,
Generally cookies can be classified as:
- first party, in other words generated and controlled by the website’s Holder ;
- third party, generated and controlled by the Managers (Holders) other than that of the website being navigated
Third party analytical cookies. Every time a user visits a website analytical software traces cookies anony-mously. The allow the monitoring of a number of users, the pages visited or the time spent on a particular page, that age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. The cookies are sent by third party systems outside the website. (for example by Google Analytics, the web statistical and analytical service offered by Google Inc., a Third Party). Cookies for integrating products and software functions for third parties. These cookies allow the user’s social account to interact with the present site and are nor indispensable for its operation. The most common use of aimed at sharing contents with social networks. The presence of plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties. The management of information gathered by “third parties” is disciplined by the relative information which we recommend you consult. In its current form, after Italian Legislative Decree 69/2012 (which modified article 122 of the Privacy Code) came into effect, “technical” cookies can also be used without the interested party’s consent. As indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal information, if the suitable tools for the reduction of the power of identification of cookies (masking the IP address) are used you are not subject to the obligations required by the law. The user can freely accept or refuse the transmission of all or some of our cookies to his terminal. Nonetheless, you must be aware that the transmission by our servers of some non persistent cookies is necessary to allow operation of some parts of the service that require identification of the user’s path through the various pages of the site. If the user accepts the receipt of cookies by www.corneliacapital.com the user can at any time alter the choice and deactivate in a simple and effortless manner the operation of all or some cookies through the options settings of the browser used. Each browser has a different procedure for managing cookies, links to the specific instructions of the most used brows-ers are listed below:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Mac/12.10/it/cookies.html
11. Cookies used by the www.corneliacapital.com website
Third party cookies During navigation on the www.corneliacapital.com, website the user could also receive on the terminal cookies from other sites and web servers. This happens because there could be some elements on the web site such as images or specific links to pages on other domains which reside on servers other than that on which the requested page is found. In other words, said cookies are set directly by website or server managers other than the www.corneliacapital.com website. These cookies can be sent to the user’s browser by third party companies directly from their websites which is possible to access (user’s positive action) from the www.corneliacapital.com website. In these cases the Holder is totally unrelated to the operation of these cookies whose operation is the responsibility of said third party companies. The user can, at any time, modify the choices made and deactivate in a simple and effortless manner the operation of all or some cookies through the options settings of the browser used. In addition www.youronlinechoices.comthe user can find information on how behavioural advertising functions and a lot of other information on cookies, as well as the stages to follow to protect privacy on the internet, Social Network cookies These are cookies that allow the user’s social account to interact with the present site and are not indispensable for the operation of the same. The most common use is the sharing of social network contents. The presence of plug-ins in-volves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties. The management of information gathered by “third parties” is disciplined by the relative information which we recommend you consult. In order to guarantee greater transparency, the web addresses of the various information pages for the management of cookies are listed below.
- Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter information: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/cookies/